Thursday, December 30, 2010

...is Chrima time- Part 4

Jason and I had the privilege of serving communion for one of our Christmas Eve services at church. It was so meaningful for me to serve alongside my husband, offering the hope and reminder that the Body and Blood of Jesus gives us life. I was moved to look in the eye of each person and sincerely say in my heart as well as with my mouth: 'this is the blood of Jesus shed for you'. I was acutely aware that it's a personal message and not just something we repeat for the sake of method. It's a message that reminds me that we each have a need for a Savior and that need was met in Jesus. I was re-connected with the powerful truth of Christmas.

Luke 2:11 "Today, in the town of David, a Savior has been born to you."


No comments:

Post a Comment