Monday, September 27, 2010

...is Orlando- Part 1

We loaded the mighty wagon with snacks, comfortable shoes, and a ton of sunblock to head south, Orlando bound, on Thursday along with Nani & Papa (my parents) and Aunt Sis, Uncle Alec, and cousins- Hannah, Haley, and Caleb. We stayed at the Gaylord Palms resort and spent the afternoon playing in the pool.
I took Jordy down, once. She didn't like the slide
Caleb (5), Jordan (3), Kendall (51/2), Hannah (10), Haley (8)
What daddy's are best at!
Jordan put on a modeling show. She wanted to show me her "moves".

Thursday night, we went to Downtown Disney at ate supper at Wolfgang Puck's.

2 comments:

  1. Priceless pictures. Jordie is def teaching me some new moves. So glad you guys had such a good time! I KNOW that Kendall was probably star struck by all the princesses.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Uh, oh, I think you might have some trouble on your hands down the road with Jordan! What a ham! And isn't Palms a great hotel? All of the Gaylord hotels are cool like that. I bet your girls were in heaven!

    ReplyDelete