Friday, June 3, 2011

...we have the fever

The Bieber Fever, that is. In comparison, I'd say it's a low-grade fever, but still. And, I must send out a 'holla' to our friends, the Akins, for the encouragement.

The girls and I watched the Bieb's in his movie and now we're hooked. Kendall watched the whole thing with stars in her eyes while Jordan just wanted to dance like him. I actually liked his songs. We now have his album on our Ipod.

It kinda reminds me of the time in 6th grade when I watched a NKOTB video- the fat lady didn't sing, but it was over for me. I was in love. Now, I'm not 'in love' with JB- that would be way too inappropriate- but, the 6th grader in me may have a slight crush. I think it started with the drum solo. I may also have a slight attraction to Usher. I'm just sayin'.

Oh, the things we parents do to relate to to our children. I'm just trying to be in their world.

3 comments:

  1. We haven't discovered JB yet but I am happy to report that I am still the 6th grader that loves NKOTB...I have tickets to see them in Orlando in July...I'm a little too excited about it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow... I mean, he's cute and all.

    ReplyDelete